TheyWilllRockYou.com – For the love of music!  Serving Boston and Greater New England.

Video: Runner Runner Stops Motion With “So Obvious”

May 25, 2010 by
Filed under Daily Music News

Runner Runner, one of the 2009 Alternative Press “bands to watch” have created an awesome stop motion video to the tune of their single, “So Obvious.”  Check it out below.  You can also check out the video HERE to see how you can help the guys out and even get a free song.  Tell Ryan, Peter, Nick, Jon & James what you think about their music and to find out more about them, head to their MySpace, Facebook or Twitter.

Runner Runner is preparing to release their debut album sometime later this summer.  They are currently on tour with Amber Pacific before joining up with Cartel, so be sure to catch them in your city!

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

14 Responses to “Video: Runner Runner Stops Motion With “So Obvious””
  1. Grace says:

Ah I can’t wait to see them on tour with Amber Pacific. They’re such fun guys on the road, and it definitely shows in this video. Such a creative band.. but that’s SO oBvIoUs hahaha

2. Illimani says:

Well i love this video its soo funny and it tells so mych yet they dont need to use words whats that saying action speak lourder than words?? well i guess that is true i love their music and love how dedicated to their fans and actually talk to you. Runner Runner is defitantly going to be a succesful band that is making their way up.

3. Lisa says:

I love Runner Runner’s newest song “So Obvious” so much and this video is hilarious to go along with it! They are a great group of guys who I’ve had the privilege of seeing in concert before. Runner Runner’s songs are just so catchy and I look forward to getting my hands on the new album this summer 🙂

4. Brandon says:

This is such an awesome band, I cannot stop listening to RR! Keep up the support ladies and gents!

BR

5. Mari Richardson says:

GIVE ME ENERGY! I need some good MUSIC!!! RUNNER RUNNER is the answer! I love it when I get to hear new music that I instantly love. Yes, it is “SO OBVIOUS” that I Love the new song by Runner Runner. I cannot wait for them to come to play here in Northern California!!!

6. Kristin says:

Ahhh I love Runner Runner so much! “So Obvious” is an incredible song and it always makes me wanna dance! So obvious that my heart beats for you…
    This video makes me laugh…so adorable. Especially when James stands on Jon like a skateboard lol.
    LOVE THEM!

7. Andrew says:

whaaadup RUNNER RUNNER FANS! Leme hear some loOoveee! as a big fan myself I wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on their new stuff! If you haven’t heard about them, check them OUT! I promise you wont be disappointed! Follow the Link (hhttp://www.helprunnerrunner.com/) and check out the free download! yes thats right… FREE! there’s nothing like SOCAl! Its ‘So Obvious’ that these guys are going to the top of the charts, but they need our help to get them there!

8. Yoooo what’s good dudes && girls?
    If you’re looking for a band that’s talking about issues that YOU have it’s SO OBVIOUS that Runner Runner has answered your prayers! Forget the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, this is where the real music is at. not sure what they sound like? get a free download of their single, “So Obvious”, at http://www.helprunnerrunner.com You won’t only be helping them, you’ll be helping yourselves to some pretty sick, rad music. 🙂 Your ears will take a trip to Heaven and back. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM LIVE. And you cannot wait to hear them, right? Oh, I know I’m right. So come on! Check ’em out! There’s no harm done. G1V3 3M 50M3 L0V3 <3 They need YOUR help to get some more of their awesome music out. They need you here, but you're always so far away. SO GET CLOSE. LISTEN UP. ROCK OUT. PARTY HARD. and spread the worddddd man. \m/

9. Elyse says:

HEY HEY!!! Yo so I have seen Runner Runner 3 times and I guess you could call me one of their biggest fan. I have 9 songs of theirs in my playlist some that aren’t even for sale. I can’t wait to see where they go from here. I love RR forever. <3

10. Czarina Vasallaje says:

Ahoy,RunnerRunner fans! It sucks that I don’t have a chance seeing them on tour for I’m no US resident. Yah dude, you’re envious at me? Errr.. scratch that. So, how did I meet RR? As prolly most of you are, they followed me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/RunnerRunner). Apparently, I checked them out. And I got WHOA to their music. I so love RR! Want FREE music? Go to http://www.helprunnerrunner.com/ Keep rockin’ buddies! – CV 🙂

11. Nikki Marie says:

To Everyone Reading This:

I’ve known these fine boys here back when they were just members of Over It, Don’t Look Down, and Rufio. Once they merged into Runner Runner something amazing happened they came up with this amazing blend of music that just sooooo catchy and easy to love, like “So Obvious”. They are fun,energetic guys who show it in each of there shows. This video is just another example of how wonderfuly creative these guys really are. Runner Runner never fail to amaze me in the least. Unlike every other band out there these guys make the effort to try and get to know each and everyone one of there fans which is rare. So if you need a new band to listen to thats lyrics and music are not only amazing but the members them self are too Runner Runner is your band.

If some how your still not convinced you have to admit this video is still the coolest thing out there =].

I absolutley love these guys!!!!

Nikki Marie

12. Delia says:

This video is so badass! But obviously not as badass as these boys. I’m soooo excited to see them next week <3

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. RT @TopsyRT: Video: Runner Runner Stops Motion With "So Obvious" http://bit.ly/8YmTAp