TheyWilllRockYou.com – For the love of music!  Serving Boston and Greater New England.

July 14, 2010 by
Filed under Daily Music News, Tour Dates & News

Fearless Records has announces the  first Fearless Friends Tour 2010. The Fearless Friends Tour 2010 will head out across the U.S. this fall, featuring Mayday Parade and some of the hottest artists from the Fearless Records roster – Breathe Carolina, Every Avenue, Artist Vs Poet and Go Radio.

“I have always wanted to do a Fearless Tour, and am so happy that we have a roster of bands that are really good friends and want to tour together,” notes label founder and CEO Bob Becker. “Hopefully this will be something we do on a regular basis. One really exciting aspect of the tour is having both Mayday Parade and Go Radio back on the road together. Could they have something special planned for the show? We shall see!”

Dates coming soon. In the meantime, check out new tracks from all the bands on the tour plus other Fearless artists on the Fearless Records Summer Sampler 2010, available as a FREE download here.

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

19 Responses to “Fearless Records Announces The Fearless Friends Tour 2010 Featuring Mayday Parade (Breathe Carolina, Every Avenue & more)”
  1. Briana! says:

I’m am so excited! 🙂 These are all great bands, and i’m hella sure they’ll put on a good show.! 🙂

2. Briana says:

Oh my gosh!!! Hopefully they’ll come close to Kansas City. I have to see Mayday Parade and Go Radio!

3. Melodey says:

When I saw this I DIED! so excited!! this will be a hell of a tour!! such AMAZING bands!!! Hopefully they come to Champaign! [or at least somewhere close…. :)]

4. Holly L. says:

Mayday Parade AND Go Radio? This should be interesting. Oh well, if Jason sets fire to their guitars, at least Breathe Carolina will be there to throw paint on everything.

5. Amity says:

For the love of god, i hope it comes to Fresno. Thats like, my dream concert. ;C

6. Briana(: says:

IM SO PUMPED!
    THEY BETTER BE IN TEXAS!(:
    cant wait to see dates!

7. Janna says:

i realllyyyyy want this to come to albany ny. mayday parade is AMAZING live and i would do anything to see breathe carolina live. one of the best line-ups of the year <3

8. Alex Orcutt says:

Holy hell this is the concert of my dreams!! They better come to Buffalo! Dave from EA said something about it last time, so I really hope it comes here! (:

9. Cecily says:

this is gonna be amazing!
    if they don’t come to the bay area i’m seriously moving to somewhere they will be 🙂

10. Morgan says:

HOLY SHIT!
    THEY BETTER COME TO WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MAYDAY PARADE, ARTIST VS POET AND EVERY AVENUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XD

11. Selina says:

I cant wait! I missed Mayday Parade and Artist Vs Poet on warped this year 🙁

12. Sami says:

sooo.. question what happened with jason and mayday parade? how long was he with the band till he switched? and what songs of mayday did he sing???

13. TsaiAnn says:

MaydayParade and GoRadio are my lifee and my loves! I’m so excitied to see them; I’m so happy I feel like I’m going to spontaneously combust! 😀

14. Madison says:

Breathe Carolina was fucking AMAZING.
    End.
    <357874545

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. RT @TopsyRT: Fearless Records Announces The Fearless Friends Tour 2010 Featuring Mayday Parade (Breathe Carolina, http://bit.ly/aI9O1o

2. アップルの驚くべき新製品は自転車? アップルが申請した特許で明らかに http://is.gd/e9rlW

3. RT @TopsyRT: Fearless Records Announces The Fearless Friends Tour 2010 Featuring Mayday Parade (Breathe Carolina, http://bit.ly/aI9O1o

4. samnight says: