The Flaming Lips Invite Fans To Participate In March Of 1000 Flaming Skeletons This Month
It’s that magical time of year!
Last year’s third annual Ghouls Gone Wild event was a huge success that drew fans from around the globe. Naturally, this year’s Supernatural procession will be even more elaborate as festive floats, (in)appropriately adorned cars, walking groups and plenty of surprises along with 1000 strong undead snaking through the streets of Oklahoma City.
Order your costume bundle for this year’s parade now in the official Flaming Lips store:www.flaminglips.com/store
- You can wear your costume from previous years and participate in the parade. If you choose this option you can purchase just the T-shirt and the torch for $20. All the same rules apply, you must be 18 and you can only use the torch that we provide.
- 2010 Death March branded skeleton costumes come in 2 sizes: Standard and Large. If you order a STANDARD costume, you will only be able to select between a small or medium t-shirt. If you order a LARGE costume, you will only be able to select between a large or x-large shirt. Each bundle comes with a torch and 2010 March of 1000 Skeletons event t-shirt.
- You may only purchase 2 costumes. Every costume must be for a person so we need a person’s name and e-mail address attached to each costume. You will receive an email from us if you order 2 so we can obtain the other person in your party’s name.
- Every skeleton will be carrying a torch with real fire. Anyone in the parade must be 18. Anyone in the parade must sign a waiver.
- You will be told at a later date when and where to be so be sure to enter a valid name, email, mailing address and phone number at checkout.
- A person must have the ability to march in the parade for up to 2 hours.
- If you do not show up at the assigned time to pick up your outfit and be in the parade you forfeit your fee and will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds.
- Take lots of photos!! (Okay so we here at TWRY added this one but…please do so we can live vicariously through you!